April 22nd, 2012
The practice of yoga becomes beneficial when done on a regular basis. With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace and schedule in the comforts of your own home. Simply set your iPhone/iPod in front of your mat, start a practice, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 3 different practices, 3 different difficulty levels and 3 different durations. A total of 27 different sessions!
Practices in Pocket Yoga are the unique and original creative design of the world-renowned school of Gaia Flow Yoga.
- Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
- Over 145 beautifully illustrated pose images with correct posture and positioning.
- Dictionary of poses containing descriptions and benefits of each pose.
- Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress and promote consistency.
- Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
- Ability to play music from your iPod library in place of the default music.
- AirPlay and TV out support! Play the practices on a large screen TV by connecting wirelessly to your Apple TV or with the corresponding AV cables. [Wireless connection requires iPhone 4S].
- Shows extra information on your iPhone screen when viewing your practice on your TV.