August 15th, 2012
The LogYourRun PRO iPhone app is a great running buddy. The app will tell you how you are doing as you are running and when you are done you can see your distance, time, and route in the app. You can also upload your data to the LogYourRun website for future review and share your accomplishments on your social networks.
This app is designed to be easy to setup and to get you going as easily as possible. The app will ask for permission to use the GPS, which is used to measure the distance of your outdoor activities. Then you will be ready to press the start button and start your activity. The app works in the background so you can safely turn off the screen to save battery knowing that the app will still keep track of your activity.
- Full control of the iPhone music player from within the app
- Voice feedback at specific time or distance intervals
- On the go tweeting with TweetMyDistance
- Integration with heart rate devices from Wahoo, Runalyzer and 60beat
- Custom heart rate zones with time in zones and voice feedback