September 11th, 2012
My Recipe Book is ONE place to store and organize the recipes you find and tear out of magazines, bookmark online, store on faded recipe cards - in a format that can be carried & used directly in the kitchen.
Whether you're a busy mom looking for a great go-to app to get dinner on the table, a gourmet chef who wants to look for a recipe to use up the rest of your truffles, or you typically only cook for one or two, and need to halve all your recipes, this app is for you.
We love and enjoy your feedback on new features & ways to make this app better.
- IMPORT recipes directly from selected websites into the app
- SORT recipes by keyword, category, ready time, or dietary restriction
- GROCERY LIST to make sure you have all ingredients - now add your own custom ingredients!
- Input NOTES about each recipe
- SERVINGS ADJUSTER: modify your recipe servings easily, and save the modification to use in the grocery list now!
- Multiple KITCHEN TIMERS built in - now they work in the background
- Multiple PHOTOS can be added for each dish
- CUSTOMIZE your categories & dietary restrictions by clicking on the settings icon, then edit categories
- SURPRISE ME decides what to make for you
- FAVORITES button for quick reference
- QUEUE button to add recipes you want to try
- FONT SIZE selector tool
- SHARE recipes with friends via email - and now they can automatically import it into their Recipe Book App!
- ADD recipes directly into the iPad - now with ingredient quick-recall
- NO INTERNET connection needed to view recipes saved in the app
- CONVERSION tools including temperature, weights and measures, and metric to US standard