May 20th, 2012
Colloquy for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch puts the power of the most popular IRC client for the Mac in the palm of your hand. Built atop the Chat Core framework, Colloquy Mobile is a full featured client optimized for the on-the-go experience with iOS 4 multitasking support.
- Support for iOS 4 multitasking with local notifications.
- Push notifications when using a compatible push bouncer.
- Convenient nickname and emoticon completion popups.
- Support for all the common IRC commands with completion.
- Organized Colloquies view that shows all your conversations and rooms at a glance.
- Highlights messages (and optionally vibrates) when your specific words or nickname is mentioned.
- Highly customizable interface and behavior settings within the Settings application.
- Built-in browser for clicked links and commands for quick Google, Wikipedia and Amazon searches.
- Visual display of user information (WHOIS) for any user.
- Full support for landscape mode in the entire application.