August 24th, 2012
Budget Notes is your new financial application, which makes budgeting easy and amazingly beautiful. Buy now!
Everything is visual: budget planning and limits, actual receipts and color reports. You easily work with your data from a single screen. Budget Notes perfectly fits both normal and Retina displays, and you get all the power and beauty of the app on any iPad.
- Set up your Budgets. Think of all your income and expenses cases, which shall occur this month, and split them into big categories, i.e. meals, household, car, etc. Decide how much you are going to earn or spend on each category. That's your Budget.
- Start writing down your financial events (Transactions). When you get paid, write it down. When you buy anything, write it down in the way that you like.
- All the rest will be done for you by Budget Notes. You will see how your transactions of the current month relate to your Budgets, and how much you can spend according to your plans. You will see color Pie Charts that help you to estimate the ratio between your plans and facts and between your income and expenses.
- Great realistic design. All the elements are visualized. It's Budget Notes, meaning that it looks like your advanced paper copybook, which can calculate charts and track budget progress
- Smart default settings, which are set up so well that you don't need to edit them